Up to the Minute News!
- The Twisted Manga Talk Show: The Desolation of Smaug [A Movie Review]
- Taiyou Con 2014: The Home we Made - A Cosplay Music Video
- Taiyou Con 2014: My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark: Cosplay Music Video
- The Twisted Manga Talk Show: Disney's Frozen [ A Movie Review ]
- The Twisted Manga Talk Show: Thor : The Dark World [A Movie Review]
X.M.F. Agent Login
|Conveyor Belt Sushi in Tempe Az|
|Written by LD LD|
|Thursday, 25 March 2010 21:31|
We went out to eat some sushi a few days ago at what I think is the only conveyor-belt sushi restaurant in the valley. Conveyor-belt Sushi restaurants are famous for their rotating sushi and affordable prices. This place was no different. I couldn't believe the bill. I can't remember any other time when I had so many different varieties of nigiri sushi (or sushi that you can eat by picking it up by hand) at once.
They are a bit far from us but we were in the neighborhood. We went there a few days ago but I couldn't upload the pictures until tonight.
They have their visitor picture collage and stuff
I was grabbing them as fast as I could. So many choices.
Do you have something like this where you live? I think this is the only one we have in the valley.
You can see the ramune and V8 making their way towards us.
Each one is color coded. I couldn't believe how affordable this place was.
I had to wrestle that guy to the ground for these cream puffs. No-one touches my creampuffs >.<
Ok I guess there's a couple of them. You can have one. >.>
Check them out if you are on that side of town
9845 South Priest Drive, Tempe, AZ
Pictures taken with permission of store owner.
|Last Updated on Friday, 05 November 2010 01:31|